Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mrs. America 2010

Mrs. America 2010

Congratulations to CTPY clients, Shalon Polson Mrs. Colorado and Lauren Sowerwine Mrs. Wyoming on a top 6 finish at Mrs. America.

Top 6 awaiting top 3 announcement

Very proud of all of my clients after preliminary competition.  Mrs. Colorado, Mrs. Montana, myself and Mrs. Wyoming.

I am so lucky to have such a great "Dream Team". Svetlana make-up assistant, Courtney hair assistant, myself owner of CTPY, Kari head make-up artist and D.J. head hair stylist.

My sister queens! Mrs. Colorado 2008, Mrs. Colorado 2002 (and Mrs. Colorado director), and Mrs. Colorado 2009.

Celebrating their top 6 accomplishment after the show. Mrs. Wyoming, myself & Mrs. Colorado.

2008 Ulumni. Mrs. Alabama 2008 & Mrs. Colorado 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment